Sunday, December 31, 2006

Baked Crab Rangoons

I'm obviously bored because the oven is on and I just HAD to make something. So I decided to try the Baked Crab Rangoon recipe I found in the Kraft Food & Family mag. OMG DELISH! Here's the recipe:

1 can (6oz) white crabmeat
4oz (half a block) of cream cheese
1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (I didn't have any, so I didnt use them)
1/4 cup Mayo
12-24 Won ton wrappers



Preheat oven to 350F. Mix crabmeat, cram cheese, onions, and mayo.




Spray 12 (I don't know why the recipe says it makes 12, when it clearly makes 24 or more) mini muffin cups with cooking spray. gently place one won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups. Fill evenly with crabmeat mixture.



Bake 18-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through. Serve warm. garnish with chopped onion if desired.

2 Comments:

Blogger soapboxhero said...

Yum! Thanks. I'm going to try these soon.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

Those do look yummy!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home